- Gatwick CEO: "The UK needs extra capacity that can meet the needs of all travellers and Gatwick remains the only deliverable option for expansion”
London Assembly Member says Heathrow expansion would “recreate a monopoly that will suck in long haul connections from the regions of the UK and drive up prices for passengers”
- Gatwick CEO: "The success of Norwegian's transatlantic routes shows which way the industry is moving, with new generation aircraft fuelling the low cost long-haul revolution.
Responding to the Airports Commission Final Report today, Gatwick Airport said it remained confident that it will still be chosen for expansion as it is the only deliverable option.
- UK’s leading architect planner Sir Terry Farrell outlines his vision for Gatwick to become world’s most efficient two-runway airport
- Gatwick CEO says today’s results show why momentum & support has grown rapidly for Gatwick where a new runway can be delivered quicker, cheaper, more simply & at a fraction of Heathrow's overwhelming environmental costs
A leading contaminated land specialist looks at the landfill challenges facing Heathrow expansion
Latest low-cost long-haul developments "clearly show which way the market is moving - a timely reminder to the Airports Commission to face the future, not the past" says leading aviation analyst Chris Tarry
- WestJet will connect London and Canada from Gatwick as rise of low cost long haul continues the transformation of aviation
Gatwick CEO: “Choosing airport competition over monopoly is the only answer that is right for the whole of the UK.
Artist, producer and songwriter Jack Shaw explains why he supports Gatwick expansion for the opportunities it will provide artists to travel for work, tour, and seek inspiration
- Gatwick offering £3,600 of acoustic insulation per eligible household
- £2.35 million committed to-date of £7.2 million set aside for scheme
Bjørn Kjos: “Gatwick is the right choice for airlines, for passengers, and for the industry as a whole”
- Heathrow is in breach of legally-binding air quality limits and would contribute to prolonged breaches making expansion there unlawful
- Scotland’s direct air routes at risk from new Heathrow monopoly
- Gatwick expansion delivers larger market share for Scotland